Monday, August 1, 2011

I think I caught up!

It is kind of addicting to make all of these bow-tie blocks! This is certainly going to be a wild quilt but I am enjoying the whole process of cutting and sewing them together. Still have more to make then I will figure out how to put it all together. I am actually thinking about making another one in a more subdued color scheme. Just need time to cut and organize them so that when I have a few minutes I could whip a few up. I love how the bow-ties are like a log cabin block and you have many choices to choose from as to how you want to make your quilt. Or maybe I don't like that.....it is going to be hard to decide!

Baby has still not made her appearance yet. Mommy is dialated to a 5 as of today's appointment. Doctor said that if she had been at 6, he would have sent her to the hospital. Shucks. I am hoping baby is here before our oldest son, dil and grandchild visit in a couple of days!

 

 

 

 



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nedra said...

I hope today brings a healthy baby to your family.
Love the bowtie blocks. I made a bowtie quilt and gave it to my 92 year old father in law. He uses it every day in the winter to keep warm.