Thursday, December 15, 2011

Winter Welcome

I use to subscribe to several different quilting magazines.  As the time came and went to renew each one, I usually opted to not renew.  There are a couple of magazines though that I really love and hold on to.  One of those is McCall's Quilting magazine.  In the Holiday issue (Nov/Dec) 2009, I spotted this quilt pattern designed by Susan Guzman.  I have been wanting another Christmas quilt and loved how different this one was.  I used only fabric I had on hand.  It's called Winter Welcome.

2 comments:

SuzGuzDesigns said...

Oh, I LOVE it!! Thanks for letting me know you made this, Jana, and for sharing it on your blog. It's beautiful! You should send the photo to McCall's to be in the running for a gift (if published)! Merry Christmas and a marvelous new year to you and yours . . .

Nedra said...

I've dropped my subscriptions too because they were just piling up. Now I just buy the one edition where I think I will make an item for sure.