Friday, September 27, 2013

More from our retreat

I wasn't able to get alot of pictures of what the other ladies were working on but here are a few:

This one will have the bears in the center of the quilt with all the little 6" bear paw blocks surrounding it.  Going to be beautiful when it is done.

Layer cake with the large twister ruler.  I need to make one of these!

I didn't get a picture of this finished but it is so much cuter in person than the picture on the pattern package!  You use a very tiny twister ruler to make the pumpkin.  It was interesting that 3 of us had twister rulers to use on projects we brought!

Notice the nice design wall we had that went across both sides of the room by our sewing stations.

I'm still working on my Grandma's Apron quilt.  I don't know why I have such a time embroidering.  It is my take along project for trips.

Rain and flash floods took over while we were gone.

Near Name's Hill, LaBarge, Wyoming.  This road was closed for a while so the mud could be moved off the highway.  That hill in the picture has pioneer names on it.  One is supposedly Jim Bridger's.  Interesting, since he was suppose to have been illiterate.  :)

The sky was crazy beautiful all the way home!
 



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nedra said...

Look at all that mud. You and Colorado have had your fill.
Looks like a fun time at the retreat.