Monday, February 3, 2014

Stacked Squares





Am trying to put my Stacked Squares quilt together.  Still have more blocks to finish but I was getting too excited to wait any longer so today I pulled out my design wall and started putting the blocks up on it.  I am using almost all of the AdornIt fabric that I had left over from making the granddaughter's outfits from their photo shoot back in August.  I LOVE that fabric so much!  Have you checked out the AdornIt website?  From fabric to scrapbooking to clothing.....just wish I could find their fabric in my LQS!  I bought what I have while on the Utah Shop Hop this past summer.

I will probably be changing up some of the blocks but for now will keep them up until I get the other blocks finished.  The pattern is free from Moda Bake Shop.  You can find it here

Back to sewing!



No comments: