Friday, April 18, 2008

The Cottage

It has been a very busy week....not with quilting but with real estate. We have (at least I think) a very cute lil' house in Utah. We bought it for our 2 children to live in while they were going to school. It has worked out perfectly for them but it is now time to move on. Our Middle Child is graduating soon and so now while the market is still ok, we have decided to put the cottage up on the market. I have mixed feelings. I have loved that lil' house. It was built in 1890 but has been completely remodeled. I enjoyed being able to come over and stay there when I wanted a break from small town life. It was so nice not having to drive back home on cold, snowy nights because we had a place to stay if we needed it. Or just coming over to shop and play, then not having to stay at a hotel because we already had a place to stay. It has been perfect for our needs.

If you know of anyone who needs a small place to live in Utah........


1 comment:

Corrine said...

what part of Utah? I d love to move to Utah....the market is so harsh right now, I feel really blessed to have sold knock on wood our home in Texas..