Monday, March 16, 2009

Another purse class

A few weeks ago I took another purse class at the LQS. I finished the bag that night but never got around to sewing the strap together. But here it finally is!

This pattern is from Indygo Junction called Grids & Grommets. There are 2 sizes of bags you can make. Mine is the smaller one. Perfect for fun Spring/Summer days. The bigger bag would be wonderful to use as a beach bag (if you have a beach) or a diaper bag OR for those ladies that just love BIG bags! I thought I needed the bigger bag until I saw how large this small one opens up.

In taking classes like these, yes, you could always follow the directions but I love being able to go to a class and have the teacher tell us how to make the pattern instead of actually having to read it myself! It was a fun night being with a good friend and chatting with all the other ladies!
 

 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your bag is great! I love the fabrics you choose :) And I understand not wanting to read the pattern - I usually call my mom to talk thru directions when sewing clothing!

Sonja said...

Love the pictures on Wyoming. It looks like such great fun!! I am positive that is was just that FUN!! We are STILL waiting!!

The Jackson Clan said...

Oh I love it. I want the one my mom made!!!