Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wyoming!

We moved almost 2 years ago from a small community in western Wyoming. On Saturday the opportunity to return to BP arose and we jumped at the chance. We miss our friends that still live there and it was fun to play catch up with them but what was really interesting was the buildings that have changed in the town since we have been gone.

This is something that doesn't ever change though.....
 

Coming into BP......still a bit dry from winter.
 

The new medical clinic! I was really surprised to see such a beautiful building! Felt like I was in Jackson.....
 

And who would have thought another lil' grocery store could make it there? This is the site of where the old Exxon station use to be.
 

Inside the store. I would gladly shop there if I still lived here! I didn't think the prices were bad at all for a small town.
 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: