Sunday, July 19, 2009

New purchase

I have a lil' nook in my front entry that has been empty since we moved in. I'm not much of a decorator so I have been ignoring that space for the past 2 years. Yesterday though I found something that I loved and brought it home with me. I had a gift card from a furniture store in Utah because I have been a "good" customer. I used that to get the clearance price down where it was more reasonable plus did a bit of bargaining with the salesman to lower the price even further. Now here we are in our new home! I'm so excited to have a place to put some of my quilts where I can always see them. (Yes, I know I have to learn to fold them all the same but I was excited to get them in the cabinet before I ran off to Church!)
 

 

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Jana - I don't think that looks very good there. It would probably look a little better in my dining room. :) HAHA! Totally kidding. I LOVE it! It is so cute. I'm jealous. I need to find something for all of my quilts.

Nedra said...

Your quilts look perfect inside your new cabinet. Great find.

Bonnie said...

That looks awesome! What furniture store did you find that at?

Bonnie said...

That looks awesome! What furniture store did you find that at?