Monday, January 11, 2010

Easy Fat Quarter Aprons

Each week in our Church, I have the opportunity of teaching the Young Women (ages 12-18). I teach a Sunday lesson (along with 2 other women) and then on Wednesday nights, we also get together and do various activities. I am in charge of the activities for January. This upcoming Wednesday we are having a "Food Network Challenge". I decided that if the girls were going to cook that they needed aprons to wear so I have been busy sewing very simple aprons for them. I found a pattern here but decided that I didn't need to gather the top so I deleted that step. While sewing I have been watching/listening to Food Network on the tv. I have been sooooooo hungry for the past few days! Why do they have to make the food look so easy and yummy?!

Front

Back

Front


Back
Front
Back

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sonja said...

The girls will love the aprons. I will have to let Cynthia know of your fun idea, she is always looking for idea's. Hope your Christmas was good!!