Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Apron BOM

Finished my July BOM today and decided to put them all on the design wall to see what they looked like. This is the LQS's block of the month. We could chose to make either an appliqued Apron quilt, an appliqued Western quilt or a regular pieced BOM in 2 different colorways. As you can see, I choose the Apron BOM. It will be interesting to see how it all comes together at the end of the year. You might be able to notice that there are 4 different sizes of blocks so far.
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nedra said...

The appliqued aprons make me think of Lori Holt's first applique pattern that was all aprons. Fun BOM.

Rae Ann said...

Jana ~ I love your apron BOM. You have done an incredible job! Can't wait to see this one finished!

Nanette Merrill said...

They are darling. I love aprons.