Thursday, August 26, 2010

Reorganization

I have a closet in the gym where I store some of my sewing/craft supplies. It has been very unorganized for a very long time. Finally I did something about it.

I pulled out all my quilt kits and laid them on the treadmill. Yes. I have alot. The prices were good so I bought. (I know...I know...that's a poor excuse...sort of embarrassing seeing all of these laid out and knowing I probably won't make all of them!)
 

While on my trip last week to Boise, I found these baskets at TJ Maxx (LOVE THAT STORE!). It was like a lightbulb went off and I got the idea to reorganize the closet and put my kits in these cute things.
 

Here's what the "neat" side of the closet looks like now. I, and the closet, feel so much better!
 

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Luna said...

Great organizing!

Nancy said...

Good luck with your organizing. I did this a while ago and feel so good about it. It is so much easier to find and use my fabric.

Have fun.

SewCalGal said...

Very cute!

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

Nanette Merrill said...

Love it!

ytsmom said...

Love those baskets! I may have to stop in TJ and see if they have some. I keep a lot of my kits and projects-to-be in ArtBin containers. I also use an index card listing what is in there.