Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's been a busy summer!

I've had to take a break from sewing because I have been......

Trying to get my garden to grow...after a very wet and snowy May and June. I know I will get potatoes and onions...not sure about anything else...the weather has been more than crazy.
 

It's wedding season! My youngest son's friends all seem to be getting married this summer...6 invites...so far!
 

Been hanging out with my college son. It has been nice having him home for a few weeks in between semesters. He was just accepted into the Marriott Business School at BYU so he can now rest a little bit easier knowing he is now in their undergraduate program. It is very competitive!
 

Not able to get here near enough this summer like we usually do!
 

Celebrating LOTS of summer birthdays!
 

This will be taken to the quilters next week. I "might" get another one finished before fall begins.
 

Enjoyed this part of the country last week.
 

I actually did this...in a tent...on the ground...yes. I took 3 naps the next day from being so tired!
 

But it was worth it since we could do this!
 

Still waiting for grandbaby #4 to come into our lives! Hoping in 2 short weeks!
 

95% it's a girl that will be joining 2 big brothers! Grammie is shopping.......
 

Flew to Minneapolis and took the scenic trip home...
 

...had to pick up this truck for our company...
 

...dropped the truck off here for employees to drive it on to Elko while we relived our teenage years watching Grand Funk Railroad in concert....hubby loved it! hahaha!
 

"Helped" this one run her first half-marathon. Way to go middle child!!!
 

If I'm not with my family this summer, I can be found with our youth group at their activities. It's been a very busy summer for these Young Women already!
 

Last but not least, I've been spending time with this lil' man and his brother!
 

This summer is flying by way to quickly!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nedra said...

Wow, you have been busy! It looks like you are having a wonderful summer with family and traveling.