Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt

Middle child finished her marathon sewing! Here is her Jelly Roll Sampler Quilt! I love the colors! She had most of her blocks finished from when Moose on the Porch Quilts organized the quilt-a-long but she never got the time during the school year (middle child teaches 3rd grade) to complete everything. The quilt is now at the quilter's. If you would like to make a similar quilt, the patterns are still available! It was a fun quilt to make and got rid of a couple of my jelly rolls (middle child "borrowed" one of mine) that have sitting around in drawers.
 



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Very nice. The light frame and dark sashing make the quilt!

free indeed said...

I would love to have a child that would borrow my stuff anytime if it meant she shared my interest! Lucky you!

Nedra said...

Tell your daughter congratulations on a finish. She did a great job! Lucky you to have a daughter who will sew with you.