Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let it Snow!

Winter has still not come to Wyoming.  We are hoping for some good storms in the next few days.  I'm afraid no snow now means we will have our Winter in Spring and then our Summer will be cold....once again.  Having no snow does not mean we don't have the cold temperatures though!  High today in the 20's with nights below zero.  Wind is already blowing hard so the temp won't even feel in the 20's today.

Here's a lil' quilt I made a couple of months ago but haven't shown.  I let it sit in the closet for a year before finishing it.  It's a cute little tabletopper but a new quilter showed her over zealous handiwork and went to town on it.  I guess since I hadn't already put the buttons on for the eyes, she figured she would help me finish the snowmen.  LOL!  I think of them as wearing goggles now, waiting for the next big storm!  :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you post the pattern name and designer of your little snowman quilt? Thank you.

Jana said...

Anonymous....hopefully you will see this.....the pattern is called "Snowy Day from Ashby's Attic. ashbysattic.blogspot.com is on the back of the pattern.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for responding.I love the little quilt.