Sunday, September 9, 2012

Halloween at our LQS

Yesterday was our monthly BOM at the LQS.  The shop is getting ready for next week's big Fall party and had several items hanging out in the classroom.  I got a few pictures to show but no names or patterns yet.

This is a darling quilt.


I should have peeked to see what the witch's leg table topper said.  "It's all about the....."   Going to be bugging me now!  The owl is a panel and made into a table runner.


Very cute small wall hanging with lots of fun details!


Another table runner.


 And darling placemats!


I know the shop is working on a few other pieces so will be fun to see what they come up with next week!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jan Marie said...

ok, I bet it says it's all about the boots. Let us know when you find out.

Nedra said...

I really like the first one a lot. What a fun show and tell. A good reminder that Halloween will be here soon!