Monday, January 21, 2013

My darling daughter-in-law has caught the bug!

My daughter in law joined my daughter and myself this past year in making the BOM at our LQS.  She got so excited about sewing that she bought a couple of panels and made them into floor quilts for her boys.  I am so proud of her!


She had a wonderful quilter quilt them.  Click the picture to see the detail.


Emily wasn't satisfied in just a plain black border.  She appliqued every yellow piece of fabric on that inner border so it looked like a road!  Notice the face of that cute lil' recipient of that quilt!


Again, some great quilting! 


Emily is now working on finishing her BOM to get it to the quilter next week.  I can hardly wait to see how she put it all together.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jan Marie said...

Those are really cute quilts.