Sunday, January 5, 2014

Another Flannel

My youngest son has commented several times over the years about when I was going to make him a quilt.  I always assumed I was going to wait until he got engaged and then make him a quilt for his new bed.  I even have the pattern ready to go.  This past year I tried to use up some of the fabric stash I have and for some reason I found a bunch of flannel all tied together like it had been cut for a quilt but I didn't have a pattern to go along with it.  I really didn't want the flannel to go to waste so I decided to also use my large Twister Ruler that I haven't used before to make a lap quilt.  As I was sewing, it dawned on me that I could easily make this quilt for Joel, my son.  I was able to get it to the quilter in time for a Christmas finish.  From the look on Joel's face, I think he will like the quilt.
 



Posted by Picasa

No comments: