Friday, February 6, 2009

Farmer's Market

Okay. So I didn't quite keep up with the rest of the Sloanies but I can finally say I am finished with my BOM Farmer's Market quilt! Yea for me! Pat Sloan is an incredible quilt artist. Not only does she design quilt patterns and fabric but she also manages a yahoo group of ladies that love her patterns. Look under "free patterns" on Pat's site to find it. This was a quilt she designed last year for us to make. I am so happy that I didn't give up or put it away too long and never finish it. I admit I did have to play catch up with several blocks but it was worth getting it back from the quilter on Wednesday and seeing it all finished! On to the next project!
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

rachel griffith said...

oh my gosh jana!!!
it's amazingly wonderful!!!
if i could hi-5 you...i SO would.

{coming over from our sloanies yahoo group.}

Karen said...

Wonderful! I made the Farmer's Market quilt also. Such a fun one.