Saturday, February 28, 2009

You can never have enough.....

Our "local" Ace Hardware, which is about 40 miles away had their annual 20% off sale today. It's days like today that I am glad our Ace has a great fabric shop inside it's store! Clearance fabrics were 70% off! Under $2.50/yard!!! I told hubby that I was going to the sale this morning and he said he would go with me.

Of course the crowds were in the department I wanted to shop in but I was able to snag some great fabric for backs of my future quilts. Here's a pic of what I found at 70% off:
 


The rest of the store was 20% unless the item had a red dot on it. Then you picked a candy bar out of a can and you got another % off of those items. My red dot items were 40% off!

I love a great sale!
 

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

lesthook said...

That's a great haul! No fabric at my Ace.

dot said...

What a great buy. All this at Ace Hardware. That seems strange to me.

Gayle said...

Wow Jana! You found some great deals on your fabric. We have two Ace Hardware stores near us, but neither of them sell fabric - DARN! I just stumbled upon your blog today and have enjoyed reading - my son is on a mission in Seattle so we're both missionary moms! I look forward to getting to know you better!
Gayle in UT

Unknown said...

WOW you went WAY out did you have fun though.

Ruthie said...

We have 2 Ace Hardware stores here, but I haven't been in either one for years.....I wonder if they have fabric?