Friday, February 27, 2009

She's learning!

Middle child and I took Lil' Sis back to school Monday afternoon. When we lived in BP, I thought nothing of driving 3 hours to go shopping (maybe since that was about all we had!) but adding on 1 more hour nowadays sure makes a long car ride! I had Lil' Sis take the shuttle to Provo on Saturday and we did a bit of shopping. Even let her try on some wedding gowns. Oh my. They are expensive, aren't they?! And of course her favorite has to be the most expensive one.

After Lil' Sis' dental appointment on Monday, we headed back to school. Spent the evening swimming in the hotel pool. That made for a good night's sleep! Tuesday found us at Lil' Sis' school getting our hair cut. I wasn't worried about Lil' Sis cutting my hair but I have to admit that I was surprised that she did such a good job! Way to go Lil' Sis!!! Next time I might be brave and let her color it...and...maybe Middle Child will even go for more than a trim....:)
 

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sonja said...

I'de like to make an appt. please!!