Saturday, April 3, 2010

Round Robin Quilt Along

I am finally catching up on the Round Robin quilt. While my daughter sewed her various projects on Tuesday, I sewed on this. Am now working on the next 2 sides. I am loving the colors from the fabrics. Not what I usually use, which is funny since I am the one who bought it.  I think it has sat in the cupboard because of all the orange but now I love the orange color!  The fabric is Serendipity by Piece O' Cake Designs for P&B Textiles. Date is 2006. Hey! It's getting used up from my stash! Yea!
Can you see my snow on my porch?  It snowed all day on Wednesday!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

wendyytb said...

This is really lovely! So bright and cheerful!

Nedra said...

You just keep quilting away! Lots of fun projects lately. The snow must be keeping you indoors quilting all day.

Becky J. said...

i my gosh!! i love the colors!!! i am liking it more than my own. Can't wait to see the next few borders. ugh. i hate it when others do cuter things than me. hee hee :)

Nanette Merrill said...

You always do such cute stuff Jana.

Nanette Merrill said...

Oh Jana I love this block. I figure after mother's day it has GOT to warm up.

Karen said...

I like basket quilts and this is a good one.