Sunday, September 12, 2010

Great weekend! Except for "our" team losing.

Got to be with this sweet lil' one this weekend! Darn. I am looking ummmm....old-----er.
 

Sweet baby girl will be turning 1 in a couple of weeks. We brought her gifts for her birthday.
 

Headed to Colorado Springs after visiting a bit with the family. The game started out great but then turned from bad to awful pretty quick so I ended up being entertained by the cheerleaders and Cosmo. We actually flew home on the same plane as them...as a mom with a single daughter and son, I was ready to get phone numbers for my kids---they need some dates! Cute young people here!
 

Here's 3 of us....what a hot day! I am just not use to the heat anymore since we now live in a cold state! I stood in line for 1/2 hour just to buy an overpriced snowcone to cool me off! (And to get away from a miserable game---who could watch??? Such agony!)
 

This also kept me entertained. And puzzled. Can you see them?
 

Here's a better look. There were about 5 birds with their handlers in the end zone during the game. I wasn't quite sure why they were all there.
 

When we got home today our son gave his dad a "cheer ya up" gift...he found these in a Utah grocery store this weekend! How funny!
 

Again, it was hard to come home after being with the sweet baby girl and her parents! Way too short of a trip!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Thanks for coming! It was nice to see you! Thanks for the birthday presents you brought Josie! She loved playing with them!

Nedra said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun at the BYU game, even with the loss. I heard the traffic was awful because of the construction.
Beautiful little grandbaby!

Kristi said...

I'd have another child just to have her in that little pink BYU shirt! What a cutie!

ytsmom said...

Aren't the birds falcons, as in Air Force Falcons?

Nanette Merrill said...

She's as cute as a doll. She looks like that baby doll. BYU coach's parents live right behind us. They are the most wonderful people on the planet. Really.