Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Halloween Swap quilt

I finally got this one to the quilter. I was in a swap last year with ladies from around the world. It was fun to get the finished blocks back and see where everyone was from. Since it was so long ago, I hope I can find where I put all the names/areas of each participant so they can go on the quilt label.
 

Instead of using new fabric for the back I decided to use up the last of the Halloween fabric I had. Also put my extra blocks from the swap on the back. I'm trying to use up my fabric!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Jana it looks great. we were on the same team.

wendyytb said...

Lovely work!!!

Nedra said...

That really was a fun Halloween swap wasn't it? And great idea to use some of the squares on the back.

Nanette Merrill said...

It is really really really cute. I wonder if I could have the time to put my swap halloween quilt together. Seeing yours makes me want to.