Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sew Night

It was cold and windy yesterday. Perfect weather for staying indoors and sewing! We got some snow the night before with more on it's way this week--so says the weatherman. I love watching the snow fall under the streetlight during the night.

Am trying to modpodge this lil' quilt together. First time trying to paper piece...didn't go too great yesterday. Had to try to figure out what I was doing and then my printer ran out of ink. I have been trying to decide what to do with the 2 empty spaces if I don't paper piece 2 more blocks. I have already cut the fabric and I don't have any extra. I really don't/didn't want to buy anymore so have been trying to think of a block that would work with what I have cut. I might have a solution and will leave paper piecing for another day when I am more prepared.

Stayed up into the early morning hours to sew last night (this morning). Loved the quietness of the house and stillness of the night. I should have known better though...the body still wakes up at the same ol' time when the sun rises!

This is for the lil' princess for Christmas....hope to get it finished today then will start on the next one. I am enjoying making these little Snugglie quilts for the grandbabies.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Chris said...

I love the blocks for your little princess. It is going to be soooo cute!