Monday, December 13, 2010

2010 Block of the Month

Saturday was the last BOM class at the LQS. It has been a very fun year! I have been making the Apron blocks. Here are a couple of pics of how our blocks can be put together.

I love this one! Wish I would have taken a picture of the whole quilt but the room was crowded and lots of ladies in the way so I settled for half of it.
 

Another version of the same BOM showing a different border.
 

Wish wish wish I would have made this one too! Soooo cute! We have a fabulous local designer and she designed both of these patterns.
 

Now to get mine finished. I bought the speciality ruler to try my hand at making the pinwheel border. Will show pics when I start!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nedra said...

I absolutely LOVE your pinwheel border! What a great idea, and a fun way to use the pinwheel tool.