Friday, December 10, 2010

Here comes the Convoy!

My dil had an emergency appendectomy a couple of weeks ago. While at the hospital she found out she was pregnant! I have been watching these two lil' ones so she can rest. It has been fun and crazy!

This was my high chair when I was a baby. I have used it for all of my kids and now we are on to the grandkids using it. Yes.......it needs a new strap to keep the munchkin in. I think he was trying to get out because I was taking too long to find him something else to eat. :)
 

And lil' man is dancing because he is so excited that he could help Grammie decorate the Christmas tree! I love the excitement and energy of these lil' ones!
 

Speaking of CRAZY.....I am finally finishing this Buggy Barn pattern called Convoy. It is for the oldest's birthday. Am changing the pattern so it will fit on his bed. It has to be done this weekend so I can get on with Christmas and fun times! It's our year to have all the kids home so the Honey and I are excited!
 

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yay for a new little one! :) Oh, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your quilt on the top of you blog. It is so cute!

Nedra said...

You look busy, busy, busy! Best of luck for a speedy recovery for your dil.