Thursday, January 6, 2011

The reaction

Okay so if I am being honest....the lil' man's reaction is probably more for the toy trucks than the quilt but I had to share.
 

Now on to other quilty things. This year, along with many other bloggers, I am going to try to use use up what I already have. I have several quilt kits that I have bought from years pass that are just taking up space. I hope to make several of them in 2011. I have time today to go through my stash and pick one of those kits to start working on. I hope this won't be too hard of a resolution for me to keep!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Dirt Road Quilter said...

Just darling - both the quilt and the little man! I'll bet he'll get attached to that fabulous quilt in no time, after all, you made it and because of you, he gets to take a whole herd of tractors to bed with him! Lucky little tike! I just bought that book. Was it difficullt to piece the tractors and trucks?

Ruthie said...

Great photo!
I'm planning to make that quilt for my grandson who will be four on April 15th.

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I love the truck quilt Jana! The border you added is just darling! :)