Thursday, June 26, 2008

And this is?????


Does anyone recognize this pattern? I can't believe that I made this quilt and now can't find the pattern to it. The shop that quilted it for me, copied it and have one now hanging in their shop. They called to ask me the name of it and where they could find the pattern. Ummmmmm. I'll get right back to you on that one......it would be nice to just remember where I found it at. I need to update my quilt book too and I would love to have that info in there too. I'm thinking that it came from Quick Quilts magazine or another "easy to make" quilt magazine. On the otherhand, it could be from a strip quilting book........

4 comments:

rachel griffith said...

i think that this is SUPER cute.
and i think that you did a great job.

cute blog. love the snowy quilt pic.

Anonymous said...

That is a great quilt would like to make it too.
Jelly roll I think would be perfect.

cheers
Christine

Anonymous said...

i'm not sure but to me it looks like it came from mark lipinski's magazine - quilters home. i'll have to look this weekend. anyway, the quilt is really cute.

btw...what is the name of the quilt on your home page? it's amazing!

ursula

Shannon said...

I absolutely adore this quilt! Did you ever figure out the pattern?