Saturday, May 30, 2009

Saturday

Since I talked about my trying to have a garden this year, I thought I would show you what it looks like so far. Today we have been setting up the soaker hoses in each box. It's all going to be trial and error...we really have no idea what we are doing...but it is kind of fun. My goals are small....just to get a few veggies out of it and I will be happy.
 

Look what we got today! 2 puppies! Just as cute as can be.......until they wanted to sit in the garden boxes.....
 

Just kidding kids...they really aren't ours...it's deja vue from when we found the Great Pyrenees on our property in BP.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Your garden boxes look amazing!! I'm super jealous! :-)

Sonja said...

They do look great!! I too wish I had them. But, I would have to figure out how to cover them :)!! Love the puppies....they are cute!! You could take ours as well she looks alot like these cute little puppies....actually, just as I am writing this our dog just jumped her 6ft. dog pen...sure you don't want dogs?