Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving Weekend

The last fews days have been spent with the family.  The Baby of the family was able to come home at the last minute instead of staying at school.  Who only gives one day off for students during a holiday weekend?  I was happy the school changed their mind about only giving Thursday off!
You can see we take advantage of her when she is home to cut our hair!

The Lil' Prince was asleep most of the time but we were able to get a few moments with him near the end of the Thanksgiving Day visit.  He sure is a cutie.

Spent a night at the cabin so we could try to shop on Black Friday.  I found that I have grown into a small town girl because I didn't find anything in the stores worth standing in long lines for.  I find that ironic since I love to shop!

We were also here for the last game of the season.  It's always nice when your team wins a BIG game like they did yesterday!

It's been a busy last few days with lots of traveling and visiting!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sonja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sonja said...

Youngest looks great!!!