Sunday, November 15, 2009

I LOVE sales!

It's been about a week since I last posted.  I have been trying to get some Christmas gifts sewn but some other things---important things---have come up.

I do have to show this though....I love this annual sale at Ace Hardware!  I had to drive on Saturday in snow for about 45 minutes to get to it but when Ace has their clearance fabric marked off 75%, I MUST be there!  I buy the bolt since they are now so cheap and use the fabric for backings on my quilts.

Here's the important thing I have been doing this week!  We added another grandbaby on Friday, the 13th!  I have been busy playing gramma.  Here is Lil' Prince with his BIG brother, Lil' Guy.  I was so happy he didn't come yesterday when the big snowfall hit.  His mommy has these babies fast and the interstate was closed for over 9 hours yesterday because of wrecks on the road.

With this lil' Junior Miss that makes 3 grandbabies for us!  We couldn't be happier!





Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Nedra said...

The quilt dept. here at our Ace store is one of my favorite places also. I've been watching about the storm on the news. I'm so happy your new grandbaby made it safely here. I'm waiting for a phone call any time now for one of our grandbaby's to make her appearance. I'll head out the door to Phoenix on a minutes notice.

wendyytb said...

Congratulations on your new arrival!

Luna said...

I have no idea that Ace even carried fabric! Great finds!

Congrats on the new little one!

Gari in AL said...

Lucky you! Both on the new grandbaby and the fabric buys. Our Ace doesn't even know from fabric. lol

Jackie's Stitches said...

I've never heard of Ace Hardware carrying fabric! Cool!

Congrats on the new grandbaby!

Sheila said...

Sweet little grandchildren!
I am glad to see I am not the only one who can't pass up a good sale!

Sonja said...

Congratulations Jana.....She looks beautiful. It was great to visit with you awhile ago!!