Sunday, February 7, 2010

I hope to get over my slump soon!

http://izzynivydesigns.blogspot.com/ 
Have you seen this pattern yet?  Or better yet, have you made it?  I saw this a couple of weeks ago in a shop in Heber and had to have it.  They had several hats made up but I didn't even think of getting my camera out of my purse and taking pictures.  They are soooo cute in person!   I hope to get one made soon.
Here is my first BOM for January.  Haven't gotten to the
stitching yet.  I use to love to embroider to but now that I am of a "certain age" I have a hard time doing hand work.  My eyes don't/can't focus correctly, even with my reading glasses.  I know...probably time to see the eye doc again.
I am probably the last person on earth that has never had a mp3 player.  But I do now!  It's an early Valentine's gift.  Suppose to be from the Honey but I bought it.  The Honey started talking about Kindles, books of tape, converting his cd's to something, etc, etc, etc, and I started thinking....."Hey!  He is going to get some music player before I do and THAT'S NOT FAIR!"  (Yes...I can be that way at times!)  So I came up with the good idea of buying each of us one and it being our Valentine's gift to each other.  hehehehe!  Smart, huh!?!  Got it Friday and have been trying to play with it.  Wish I had a teenager still in the house....where are they when you need them?!  I don't have the patience to read an online manual.


Today was this lil' man's blessing at our Church.  You can see what he thought of all the commotion!  We had a houseful of friends and relatives this afternoon to help celebrate the occasion!

Hopefully this week I will get back to some sewing.  I have just not been in the mood for several weeks.  Middle child is coming over tomorrow to sew and I hope I can be productive too.  Wish me luck!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

This is a fantastic post! I enjoyed it all...especially the picture of the little guys. SO cute!
Oh...I am that one person that still doesn't have an MP3 player.

Nedra said...

You can add me to the list of someone who doesn't have an MP3 player either. I do have an i-pod I never use. My teenage son teases me about that too.