Wednesday, February 10, 2010

One Down.....

I decided to try to finish some quilts I have had unfinished for a few weeks. Forgive the wrinkles---it's a bit hard to put a whole quilt, even a wall hanging size quilt, on my design wall without getting some poofs in it. This is a Quilt in a Day from Eleanor Burns called Day and Night. It's an easy one but after I took the class I just never put the borders on it. Now it is ready for the quilter.  I think this one will go to the cabin to hang when I get it back.  Now to finish the flannel lap quilt for the cabin----I should get on it now that winter is almost over!





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the blue and brown. Really pretty!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Jana, this is beautiful! I really love the two color quilts and you've chosen two perfect colors!!