Sunday, May 9, 2010

Goodies from HMQS

Of course I couldn't walk by the booths and not buy anything! I curbed my buying though by only purchasing these 2 "big" goodies. Was quite pleased with myself since I saw several other fun things I would have liked to have brought home with me.
Bought another quilt rack. This one I will take to the cabin to hang a quilt. I like these compression hangers alot. This one is a bit different from my other ones though. It used "clips" to hang the board onto the wall so I can easily take it down to switch quilts from time to time. With my other hangers, there has to be 2 people to switch a quilt and hope we don't pull the hanger off the wall while doing it! Made by Westenskow and Sons (435) 528-3155. No website.
 
Can you guess what this is? It's a ruler rack that will hang on the wall! I'm looking forward to getting it hung up and then having my rulers all in one place! Small mats or bigger rulers can slide through the back slots. Will try to remember to take a picture once I have it up. From RomWoodWorking.
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nedra said...

Hi Jana,
Just now getting caught up on your blog posts from the last few days. Thank you so much for showing HMQS. We got there Saturday right as they were closing down so I could pick some things up from a vendor. I didn't have time to see much. So thank you for the show and tell!

Nanette Merrill said...

Very cool.