Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I'm spoiled!

The Honey certainly loves me! 32 roses for our anniversary yesterday plus bath goods and a gift certificate to my LQS! Also had dinner out at a local restaurant that caters to my dieting ways. It was yummy! Yea!
 

 

Here are the goodies I purchased from the Utah Shop Hop. Just getting around to putting them away. The weeks have been busy around here! I wasn't too impressed with the "sales" most of the shops had...meaning there wasn't much of a sale...but when I saw 20% on the books at a few of the stores, I took advantage of it and bought a couple that I had been wanting to buy. The owl pattern was so cute made up into a quilt so I bought it. Found the owl fabric at 40% off and will use it for the backing of the future quilt! Don't you love how Broadbent's folds their fabric they cut for you?! You can see everything you purchased while it is neatly folded for you! Got the fat quarters and sparkly fabric at shops that had them on sale. I never like to buy full price if I don't have to!
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nedra said...

I see you have Jill Finleys new book in there. It's on my wish list! Great finds during the Shop Hop.

Nanette Merrill said...

Jana! We could have run into eachother there. I LOVE LOOOVEEE the quilt in your header. I know I've seen in before but I adore it. What is it. I'm just catching up. Maybe as I read on in your blog I'll find it.