Friday, June 25, 2010

Paducah, Kentucky

I never showed my pics of Paducah so thought I would share them today. What a cute town! Loved the wall of murals by the river. Went to the Farmer's Market and bought some foot lotion that was made locally to take home with me. There was also the National Quilt Museum to visit. The really fun part of the day was finding Eleanor Burns Quilt in a Day shop and hearing that everything in the store was 30% off! Poor Honey had to walk around town by himself while I shopped there.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nedra said...

Just back from Rae Ann's cabin, and so sorry we didn't have time to meet up with you on our way in.
I've always dreamed of going to Paducah. In fact, Rae Ann and I talked about hopefully going there together someday.

Nanette Merrill said...

I sew sew want to go there.