Monday, June 21, 2010

Utah Shop Hop 2010

The theme of this year's shop hop was Celebrations. Here are a few of the quilts that were made by a few of the quilt shops. Can you guess the celebration from each quilt?
This is Family Reunion from Corn Wagon Quilt Co.
 

I really loved this Birthday quilt that Broadbents made! Notice the banner? So cute to see it in person.
 
4th of July from Thimbles and Threads in Draper.
 
Material Girls chose Mother's Day as their theme. We all received crowns so we were Queens for a Day.
 
Are we ready for some football?! Cute idea from Quilt's Etc. They even had a tailgate party out back!
 
May Day from Sew Sweet. Very cute quilt and one I might have to make.
 
This quilt was from Village Dry Goods in Brigham City. You will really have to guess their celebration because I can't remember. I do remember there were pictures of old records on their floor with songs on them.
 
Cinco de Mayo was the festive theme from Quilter's Haven. I always enjoy visiting this shop.
 
Again, I can't remember Piper's celebration.
 
Elaine's chose New Year's Eve. This was also a great quilt. Loved the sparkly fabric in it!
 

One store, Quilt's Etc, was generous to give away a free pattern to make this cute bag.
 
Had a great time hopping from store to store! Of course I made some purchases. Will try to get those posted asap. Life is still so busy around here with my son home and family visiting. Have also been to our cabin at the lake for several days. Tomorrow I head to Girl's Camp with the girls from our Church. Busy, busy, busy....no sewing....but am having fun!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nanette Merrill said...

It is fun to see the quilts I missed. I really love Corn Wagons. It is my favorite. Laurel did such a great job at Broadbent's though. But I'm glad I saw Corn Wagon's here at your blog because that was one I really missed going to.