Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Barn Chicks

The baby of the family had surgery last week. Instead of coming home, we decided to have her recuperate at the cabin. I took my sewing machine so I could finish these guys. I have had this kit for a few years now after seeing the quilt in a store that has since gone out of business. It is a Buggy Barn pattern from the book, Certifiably Crazy. Now that I'm home, I can square up each block, add the border and then it's done. The colors match perfectly with the walls in my home so I am excited to finish it even if it did take some time to start it!

2 comments:

Linda said...

I love this quilt! It is so whimsical and you've given it a nice, warm country look with your fabrics.

Nancy said...

Oh, my gosh. I love this quilt. You know, reading blogs is really an expensive proposition. Now I have to buy the book to get the pattern that I read in your blog. I think I will say thank you for sharing?