Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Trying again......Kari Ramsay of Fresh Cut Quilts

I know I haven't blogged for awhile but thought I remembered how to do it! Something is going on with blogger vs picasa vs me......I did find out I am not the only one who can't get pics to show up....so I am uploading a different way and hope you can now see everything. Frustrating just because the post looks right and then pics disappear....anyway.....here we go again!

Our LQS hosted a Fresh Cut Quilts trunk show last week. The designer behind the patterns is Kari Ramsay from Utah. She has a new book out called Tidbits from Triangles and brought the quilts from her book to show us. It is always so much better to see a quilt in person than in a picture. She also gave a presentation from her book on how to make easy half square triangles.

I loved these colors together! Maybe because I am hoping we will see a Spring in my neck of the woods!

This quilt is a free pattern on the Henry Glass website. It features Kari's new line of fabric. The pattern is called Tidbits.

The quilt on the cover of Kari's book.





My favorite! I bought this pattern when it first debuted....now to make it!
All in all it was a fun night out with the girls!

1 comment:

Nedra said...

For some reason the pictures didn't load on my computer from this post. ?? If I scroll down, your other pics come up fine. Am I the only one?