Friday, March 21, 2008

Cabin Fever Insanity!


This quilt came about from a challenge from Pat Sloan a few weeks ago. On her yahoo group, she was talking about how we needed a challenge to get us out of the winter blues. I was up to the challenge since winter here has seemed to linger on and on. I also had a few days where I could actually work on my blocks without too much interuption from the Honey and Lil' Sis. I had a great time! At first I was going to use just scraps of fabric that I didn't like anymore but then I found my stash of browns and pinks and decided to change the look. I love how it turned out! Maybe next time I will use the ugly stuff......I do need to get rid of it somehow......even if it's just so I can buy more fabric to hold on to......not that I do that.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

I love the brown and pink colors of your quilt! I hear those are the "in" colors for Spring. I agree...I can't wait for Spring to get here. I've had enough of cold Colorado weather. At least we get the sun shining brightly almost everyday!

Anonymous said...

this is one of my favorite color schemes that you've done. the picture doesn't do the quilt justice.
who knew you'd become a quilting pro in such short amount of time?!

Randi said...

Wow, Jana! It's amazing. Sometimes I really wish I had that talent. I'm so jealous!!

Corrine said...

wow that is beautiful! You are so talented!

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Love your color combo!! Great Job and a Completed Quilt, you go girl!
Hugs,
Mary

Hazel said...

How pretty love the color combination