Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Yippee for me!


Lookee what I got! I have been visiting the Middle Child (what she calls herself, not me!) for the past few days in Utah and while there shopped the fabric stores. I just happened to ask the owner of one of the stores if they ever got trade-ins. He told me that in fact he just got this machine 2 days ago and would sell it to me for what he gave the owner! He hadn't serviced it yet, but told me to stop by this a.m. for me to pick it up on my way home. When I came back in, he told me that it didn't have the table extension with it so he would either subtract $35 from the total or get me a new one. I already have another table that will fit so I took the lower price. Yea for me! I really got a deal! I am so excited to start playing with it. Now that I live where there is a quilt store, I hope to take more classes. It has always been a pain to take my machine out of the cabinet then make sure I have all the cords, etc. to take to a class. Now I can leave one in my cabinet and take the other with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

does this bring your total number of machines up to five? : )

Becky said...

I thought your machine looked familiar. I sew on a 1530 also. I love this machine. The manual is good too. Hope that you enjoy your machine as much as I do.