Monday, August 24, 2009

Junior Miss

When I was a teenager, I starred in a play as Rapunzel....

I also played Cinderella in another play....

My daughter-in-law called yesterday and I guess now I am known as Mary Poppins!

A few friends of my dil gave her a baby shower Saturday night. I have been accumulating some outfits for "Junior Miss" and decided that I would mail them to my son so he could take the package over to the hostess' house so dil could open it there. I stuffed (STUFFED) all the outfits into one of those large(ha--large???) priority boxes that have the flat rate and mailed it off. Couldn't use any of the cute wrapping paper I had. I just had to make do with tissue to keep the outfits clean. When dil opened the box, she kept pulling outfit after outfit out of the box. Some of the ladies said it reminded them of Mary Poppins and her magic carpet bag. Funny. Here's the darling clothes I stuffed into that little box....
 

And look at this! Calvin Klein now uses minkee on his baby outfits! It is so soft!
 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Sonja said...

sooooo funnnn...and congrats.

Nedra said...

We have our first grand daughter on the way, and I can't take my eyes off anything little with pink. Fun stuff!