Sunday, August 2, 2009

Been awhile, hasn't it?

I've been sewing but can't show them right now. I have 3 quilts to get to the quilter this week and have been busy trying to get them finished. I always make my appointments and then piece my quilt. I knew summer would be hard to keep sewing but I also knew I had a couple of grandbabies coming in the Fall and wanted these done before then. So all I can say is that one of the quilts is PINK.

The Baby came home today because she has a break from school. We have been visiting family tonight and loving this lil' one. He has been away from us for a month and I have missed him so!

Have also been traveling some more with the Honey and been to the cabin this weekend. It is always fun to run over there and just relax. Not that we really just sit, it always seem like we are busy doing things and come home more tired than when we left here but we love it! I love looking out the cabin windows one direction and seeing the gorgeous lake and then looking out our bedroom window when we wake up and seeing the mountains the opposite direction. The best of both worlds!

No comments: