Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Valley Fabric BOM

It's been snowing all day--not very Springy at all, so I decided to get out my March BOM and finish it. It is the one from our LQS and will only cost me $6 if I attend each meeting for the rest of the year. We only have to pay for the first month and then if we bring our completed block back the next month, we get the new one free.
January Block
February Block
March Block
Here they are all together.  Still haven't sat down to finish the words on the blocks.  I'm afraid that might be put off until the end of the year.






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nedra said...

The BOM look like Lori Holt designs. Are they? Great aprons. By the way, remind me again where you live in Wyoming?

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

I love your blocks! What a great idea. Do you know what the finished quilt will look like?

Melanie said...

How fun. Someday I will participate in a block of the month thing and do something cute and different than the rest of my stuff. :) OH! And I've found myself thinking about trying out a hard mat.

Nanette Merrill said...

I want a real life apron like that first one.