Sunday, October 31, 2010

Since it's Halloween night......

....I'm dreaming of this again! Oh yummy! I was in Provo yesterday taking a class to learn how to use my embroidery module. Found this great pizza restaurant in Riverwoods shopping center. It's called MALAWI'S (no website). Supposedly the pizza is healthier than regular pizza. Thin crust and baked in a brick oven with fresh ingredients. We loved it. I haven't had pizza for a very long time (diet-blah) so it was fun to chomp down on the first bite and taste yumminess!

Here's my college son trying his pizza.
 

The dessert pizza's were oh so good too!
 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy Face said...

Wow, looks scrumptious! I'm always trying to stay on a healthy diet, but I just LOVE pizza, so here's what I do: I buy a large cheese pizza at Little Caesar's for 5 bucks. I eat a GINORMOUS garden salad and just one slice of pizza (Hubby Man does the same thing)! Then my 15-year-old son gets to eat all the rest of the pizza and everyone's happy! YAY! :)