Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Halloween Swap

It has been a rainy week again around here. Perfect for sewing and greening the grass, if nothing else! I knew I wanted to get started on these blocks this week and from looking at other blogs, it looks like other swappers have the same idea---get 'em done early! I am using fabric in my stash for the 9 patch. It's called Ride at Your Own Whisk by Pat Yuille. For the custom block I need to make, I might look this week while I am out shop hopping for something fun to use. Will give me a reason to shop with a purpose. :)
 

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nedra said...

There were a lot of fun Halloween quilts out there in every store. I blogged about a few of them on my post today.
Your 9-patch turned out well!

Melanie said...

You were making this one to send to Pocatello, right? Haha! Very cute. I love them. Also, Janessa's Crazy Sails were so cute. The Buggy Barn has me freaked out after those stars we did, but maybe someday I will get brave again. :)

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

I am doing a little blog peeking, love your nine patches!!!