Sunday, June 21, 2009

Last of the Shop Hop!

I was able to make it to Logan, Utah on Saturday and that meant that I could finish the Shop Hop! First stop was at Red Rooster in Logan. Their shop is in an old historic building so it has lots of charm and character. Block and shop were the "Ice Cream Store". I wish I had taken a pictures of the ladies wearing their ice cream hats. Very cute when made out of chicken wire fabric and red trimming!
 

Last and final shop was through the canyon on the other side of the mountain in Brigham City. Village Dry Goods was the "Barn Block". Both quilts were beautiful.
 

I had a great time vistiting all the shops but for now, I am shopped out! Actually I didn't buy too much at any of the stores and several of the stores, my friend and I left empty handed. We joked that here we came all this way to buy goodies but both of us were being very picky with our purchases. I will try to upload pics of what I bought later.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Nedra said...

Those were two of the three stores I didn't make it to, so thank for the show and tell.

Jocelyn said...

Wow I hope you got the patterns for all those great houses. We never have very good blocks for the shop hops in our area. Ours are always too wild and funky. I love how these quilts turned out.

Unknown said...

Your shop hop sounds like a lot of fun. The houses are really cute.