Sunday, September 27, 2009

A Lovely Saturday

Saturday means football at our house.  We have season tickets to go to the Cougar's games in Provo.  Yesterday the Honey decided we should leave early and drive over to Mirror Lake and then on to Kamas before heading to Provo.  It was a beautiful drive with all the leaves turning colors.  Here's some of the pics I took on the drive.  I hope we do this trip again next year!  There are several glacier lakes at the top of the summit that I would like to explore.

When we arrived in Kamas, it was lunch time.  I was happy we didn't stop at the first little burger joint we found.  This cute restaurant was on Main Street.  It is called Yolk on Main.  Their special on Saturday afternoons is their French Dip sandwich with real prime rib.  Oh it was yummy!  I would definitely stop there again!

After the WIN in Provo, we decided to travel on up to the cabin.  The Honey was dying to see the Cougar Y on the wall and the paved driveway that was recently poured.  Here's what our trees look like this a.m.

And looky who dropped by!  Mama and her baby!

And just have to say that I now get to change my profile...I am the proud gramma of a beautiful baby girl!  Born Friday at 3:52 a.m.  Junior Miss looks beautiful on the webcam.  Hopefully we will see her soon in person!  I can hardly wait to hold her.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nedra said...

Congratulations grandma! And how I miss those fall colors up north. I was able to see a few while in Park City last week, but I'm already craving more. Fall just isn't as spectacular in Southern Utah.

Sonja said...

Congrats!!