Sunday, October 18, 2009

Saturday Run to SLC

I will admit that I still had that beautiful chair on my mind when my daughter asked me to head to SLC to shop for some fabric for our next quilt class.  Since I was driving and she didn't know where many fabric shops were, I decided to head back to Gardner's Village.  They have a quilt shop AND they had that chair!
Took some more pics of the witches that were on display.







Headed to the quilt shop and none of the fabric caught middle child's eye.  She was looking for batiks.
And sad to say.....my chair was in the back of the store all wrapped up and ready to go to someone else's home instead of mine!  At least it made the decision very easy---do I buy it or not????  The shop owner said she could order me another one but it would take 6-8 weeks to be made and shipped.  I'm not that patient and I figure that in another month or so I will have forgotten about this one and go find something else to love instead.  (And hopefully something cheaper!)


Here's a pic of middle child with her version of the purse we made this past week!  She did a great job!


My Sunflowers in the Rough is back from the quilters.  I now have to add the binding.  Hopefully it will be hanging in the house before Fall is over..........


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nedra said...

That really is a cute chair, but you are right, another one will come along that you love also. Cute daughter and your bags turned out great.