Sunday, October 11, 2009

October at Gardner's Village

The Honey wanted to go to a Home Show on Saturday in Sandy, Utah so after my Block of the Month meeting at the quilt shop, we headed on down.  While traveling, I remembered a blog friend wrote that Gardner Village was a fun place to visit during the month of October.  Of course I knew about the quilt shop there so I suggested to the Honey that we go there first and see what was happening.  Fun, it was!  I would love to go again and visit but take the lil' guy with me.  I think he would love seeing all the Halloween characters.  Pine Needles was too crowded for me to really look around in but it is a very nice shop to visit in you are ever in Utah.  Lots of embroidery supplies along with some nice fabric.




In the furniture shop at Gardner Village, I found and fell in love with this chair.  Never mind the price.  Never mind that it doesn't go with anything in my home.  I love LOVE love it!  I had to take a picture since it didn't come home with me.





Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nedra said...

I miss being able to go to Gardners Village during Halloween season. I'm glad you had such a good time.